Article disponible en français ici.
The Article 7 of the CIGRE Statutes also states that the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Assemblies may take place by correspondence, and may be undertaken electronically, or by other conventional or modern means.
The Secretary General of CIGRE, on behalf of the Administrative Council invited the members of the Association to take part in an electronic vote for the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Assemblies organized by the CIGRE Association in June 2020.
Both Assemblies were grouped on the electronic voting form.
The agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly was:
- Resolution 1: Approval of CIGRE annual 2019 accounts and allocation of CIGRE annual 2019 result;
- Resolution 2: Approval of the Administrative Council membership;
- Resolution 3: Appointment of the Statutory Auditor;
- Resolution 4: Approval of the membership fees for 2021-2022.
The agenda of the Extraordinary General Assembly was:
- Resolution 5: Modifications in CIGRE Statutes.
The vote was closed on June 30th, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. CEST.
The results of the General Assemblies are as follows:
|Individual members I (incl. Honorary)||563||9.93%|
|Individual members II||18||5.01%|
|Collective members I||44||5.82%|
|Collective members II||6||5.41%|
|Equivalent member number||854||7.97%|
Results (% Invited members)
Results (% Expressed votes)
The results were elaborated and checked under the scrutiny of CIGRE statutory auditor and CIGRE Central Office staff.